Your choice of venue plays a critical role in determining the ambiance at your wedding. If you envision an intimate wedding full of laughter and closeness, small venues in Atlanta work better. Your wedding guest list will indicate the size of the venue you require, but Atlanta has some gorgeous small venues.
Let’s list the best ones for you below:
- Douglasville, Georgia, is among the most intimate, cozy, and historic, small venues in Atlanta. You’ll find it in the metro Atlanta area, and The B Suite is ideal for your intimate wedding, bridal shower, reception, baby showers, and small celebrations.
- Thirty minutes away from the airport is the Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta. You can fit 100 guests here, and the ceremony takes place in the picturesque outdoor pavilion. Meanwhile, the reception takes place inside the glorious and bright mansion.
- Marietta Historic home is not only intimate and scenic but also very affordable. You can book a charming gazebo for your ceremony and a quaint indoor space for your reception. The space is complete with tall ceilings, a royal staircase, and sparkling chandeliers. Of course, you can have it all at an exceptionally budget-friendly rate.
- If you are looking for a blank-slate space where you can bring to life your vision as a couple, consider the Stockbridge events facility. You can unleash all your creativity to deck up this space as per your theme and preferences while accommodating 130 guests.
- Are you dreaming of an utterly romantic, fairytale-like garden wedding? Book the Cha’le Gardens with its outdoor locations, magical water, and Garden Gazebo views, and of course, the majestic Pergola. You can’t find a more aesthetically pleasing location than this in Atlanta, but some still make the cut.
- Have you heard of the Simpsonwood Park Chapel? The location is a hidden gem with a storybook-like setting with its quaint Chapel, vintage stained glass windows, and a secluded gazebo. Imagine dancing the night away in the tree-canopied spot by the river of Chattahoochee.
- The Atlanta Botanical Garden is where nature reigns in all its glory. You can choose an outdoor wedding site from the Robinson gazebo overlooking the pond, the romantic Rose Garden, or the Brick Wall Garden for Trustees. You can also organize an indoor reception at the stylish Mershon Hall.
- Now, don’t tell us a Castle wedding, complete with a royal feeling, does not appeal to you. It is intimate yet utterly royal and grand. We’re talking about none other than the Rhodes Hall in Atlanta. This Romanesque Mansion in revival-style can accommodate up to 150 guests right in Midtown Atlanta.
- Restaurant weddings are not only small and closely-knit but also hassle-free. The Bistro VG is a small Atlanta venue with a capacity for 60 people, but it is super airy and bright. You’d love the glowing, lit-up, and relaxed ambiance of your party in this venue.
There are a string of intimate, royal and small venues in Atlanta. From a capacity of 60 up to 150 guests, you can find a place befitting your fairytale, outdoor, nature, romantic, royal, adventurous, modern, etc. fantasies. Visit us to help you land a perfect small venue for your party.