When searching for a professional to assist you with planning your intimate wedding, you will be presented with an array of options and packages to choose from. However, it’s important to make yourself aware of difference between full-service wedding planning and wedding day management services.
Are you aware of what wedding day management is?
We believe that every couple should be aware of what services they will be receiving when working with wedding professionals! That’s why, here at Eclectic Eventz, as Atlanta wedding planners, we have gathered some insight to assist you with knowing what wedding day management is. Would you like to learn more? If so, be sure to read on:
- Timing. First off, know that wedding day management begins during your final month of planning, as a way to finalize the details. So, you will create your big day as you please, and your wedding day management professional will assist you with bringing all of your details to life.
- Planning Services. Throughout your final month of planning, you will work with your wedding day management professional to finalize all your details. Some of the services included will be:
- Meetings and communication which will begin about 4 weeks prior to the wedding
- Assistance in creating the wedding day itinerary
- Finalizing and confirming details with all vendors
- Direction of wedding rehearsal (as needed and per availability)
- Wedding Day Services. Once you have finalized all of your details, it will be time to tie the knot! On your wedding day, you can expect your wedding day management professional to provide you with services that include:
- Greeting and directing the vendors
- Direction of ceremony and reception set-up
- Placement of standard wedding decor (additional fees may apply for more extensive set up)
- Coordinating the ceremony and reception based on the timeline
- Distributing final payments and/or tips to vendors
When planning your wedding with a professional, it’s important to be aware of the services that you will be receiving! We hope that this insight has assisted you with learning what wedding day management is all about.
Photo Credit: Simply Corey Photography